Friday, October 19, 2012

Venice - 2012

Venetian DuskGondolas at restGrand Canal ViewBoy with FrogBoy with Frog - detailGrand Canal View
Grand Canal before SunrisePiazza San MarcoSunlight on Venetian wallsBeware of GondolasWhat's the Italian for "Manana"?Taxi, but not as we know it
The Picture FramerThe Violin PlayerGondola with DogVenetian BridePunta della DoganaSanta Maria della Salute
Early RiserCanal ViewGondola ProwWe apologise for the delay to this train ....London - South KensingtonLondon - Pavement Performer

Finally, I get to take some pictures in Venice. You've seen hundreds of pictures of the place, but it's still a thrill when you first set foot in the city - it's like being teleported back 700 years.

A fantastic place.

8 comments:

tetris said...

Thank you for another wonferdul article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such an ideal way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am on the look for such information.
cool math games| coolmathgames| cool math| coolmath| math games| cool math a-z| coolmath games
b cubed| b-cubed| barbie games| friv 4 school| friv4school| free online games

Kelly Anni said...

This is also a very good post which I really enjoyed reading. Please visit our website and play exciting games:
slither io | wings io | wingsio | Science Kombat | Science Kombat Game
Play the fabolous earn to die game and complete all the levels.You can play all the seven parts of the game on our website :
Tank trouble | Tank trouble 2 | Tank trouble 3 | Tank trouble 4

Lopez Alexander said...

This content is written very well. Your use of formatting when making your points makes your observations very clear and easy to understand. Thank you.
- usps tracking
- iphone 7 release date
- excel

Five Nights At Freddy's said...

Thanks for giving me the useful information. I think I need it!
Happy Wheels , FNAF World , Five Nights At Freddy's

Friv4 Games Online said...

I am really enjoying reading your well written Information. I have read your post carefully and relies that this is a very helpful for me
happy wheels demo | friv4school | girls go games | games 2 girls | happy wheels 2

Alice Denny said...

The blog or and best that is extremely useful to keep I can share the ideas. Age Of War 2
Big Farm | Slitherio | Tank Trouble
Of the future as this is really what I was looking for, I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much.
Happy Wheels | Goodgeme Empire | Slither.io

Alice Taylor said...

I'm happy about everything you bring it very interesting and helpful, thanks

lennyfacetext.com

Thu LĂȘ said...

I was very impressed by this post, this site has always been pleasant news. Thank you very much for such an interesting post. Keep working, great job! In my free time, I like play game: superfighters2.net. What about you?